2021 New Taipei City Wan Jin Shi Marathon Guidelines
1. Date: November 21, 2021 (Sunday) 06:00-13:00.
2. Venue: Parking Lot 2, CT Green Bay Hotel, Wanli District, New Taipei City.
3. Category: Marathon (42.195 km), Challenge Run (10 km).
4. Eligibility: All runners must submit the following 1 out of 3 health certificates:
(1) Proof of the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine before November 6, 2021 (inclusive).
(2) Proof of negative result from the rapid screening by qualified medical institutions after November 18, 2021 (inclusive).
(3) Certificate of negative PCR nucleic acid test after November 18, 2021 (inclusive).
5. Stage 1 - Online application:
(1) Health certificate: Please log in to the registration system through the official website of the New Taipei City Wan Jin Shi Marathon and upload the vaccination certificate from 12:00 noon on October 1st (Friday) to 23:59 October 7th (Thursday), 2021. Those who don’t upload within the specified deadline are deemed to agree to change to on-site pick-up, and the mailing fee of NT$100 will be refunded on-site.
(2) Refund application: Those who are unable to participate, please log in to the registration system to apply for a full refund from 12:00 noon on October 1st (Friday) to 23:59 October 7th (Thursday), 2021. Refunds are deemed to be a waiver of the right to participate, and no participation kits will be provided.
6. Stage 2 - Pick up on-site: Those who pick up on-site, please provide 1 out of 3 health certificates.
(1)Time: November 18, 2021 (Thursday) to November 19 (Friday) 09:00-22:00, November 20 (Saturday) 09:00-17:00.
(2)Location: New Taipei City Xinzhuang Gymnasium (No. 75, Section 1, Zhonghua Road, Xinzhuang District, New Taipei City).
7. Covid-19 preventative measures:
(1) The main venue will be complete cleaned before the event. Participants must provide 1 out of 3 health certificates.
(2) Accompanies are not allowed to participate. Extra 1 ticket fee will be refunded. For details, please contact +886 966-454-505, firstname.lastname@example.org before October 7 th, 2021.
(3) If you are unwell or have suspected symptoms, please do not participate.
(4) The entrance and exit of the venue shall be controlled, and the name registration, temperature measurement, and hand disinfection shall be implemented.
(5) Add handwashing stations and disinfection facilities on site, and strengthen publicity to maintain 1 meter outdoors and 1.5 meters indoors social distance.
(6) Isolation tents are set up at each entrance and exit. If the participant shows suspected symptoms, the medical staff on-site will assist.
(7) Those who take the shuttle bus, enter the venue before the race, gather, start, enter the mobile toilet of the racecourse, and enter after the race, must wear a mask, but may take off the mask after a certain distance (1 km after the start).
(8) For refreshment station, please follow the last number of the bib 0-9 and pick it up from the designated refreshment table.
(9) We only provide single-packaged water, sports drinks, and energy drinks at the water/refreshment station, and water at the sponge station, and disinfection alcohol is provided at each station.
(10) The finishing pack will be uniformly packaged and picked up by the runners.
(11) We have cancelled the after-race food supply area, massage, foot bath and, shower facilities.
(12) Non-essential eating and drinking are prohibited at the main venue. Please wear a mask as soon as possible after eating and drinking.
(13) After the event, please take the shuttle bus as soon as possible or leave the venue by yourself.
(14) There will be medical stations and Covid-19 preventative personnel at the main venue and running course, and SOPs will be established for immediate treatment and services.